DATA AND FACTS
FOUNDING PARTNERS AND OUR HISTORY
Euroliance was founded by three of the most powerful European Service Groups to provide a range of building and facilities services across the whole of Europe.
- Euroliance was founded in 1999 as an EEIG with registered office in Brussels, Belgium
- Founding partners are OCS, ONET, Gegenbauer
- In 2007 changed into a Limited company with registered office in London, UK
KEY FACTS AT A GLANCE
- Aggregated staff exceeding 130.000
- Aggregated turnover exceeding 3,5 billion €
- Over 300 offices spread across Europe
- 8 Nominated Service Providers Europe-wide (REIWAG, CSU, Elite, PrifilService, FutureFM, Vivaldi & Cardino, EYK)
- Coverage 22 european countries
We see Euroliance Limited as a network of good ideas, a platform for the active exchange of experiences, know-how and innovations. Our skill of rendering services nationally and internationally with due regard to the respective facts is the key to our success together.
The requirements of our customers and the consideration of their individual needs shapes our daily work. Tailor-made building management concepts, innovative solutions on national and international levels allow our customers to concentrate on the core business and to benefit from our wide facility management know-how.
Mission, Vision & Values
Euroliance is an European association of independent and national leading facility services providers.
Local presence and best knowledge of the regional markets form the basis for successful partnerships with our customers.
The existing customer relationship will be protected and developed by offering an international facility solution.
An already existing business or customer relationship with at least one of the shareholders or members of Euroliance forms the basis for a successful project development.
Shareholders and members open up the opportunity to be recognized as an international established service provider under the roof of Euroliance.
Knowledge sharing within Euroliance.